For Devoted matters which cannot be discussed in Team
Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsnoopy520
Bentzmann

PostPosted: 10-03-2020 08:30:12    Post subject: Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey Reply with quote
Do internet marketers think too small? ECommerce Articles | February 24 Cheap Will Dissly Jersey , 2007
Are internet marketers thinking too small? Yes, they are. And it's truly sad. Don't get me wrong - the internet is a wonderful tool to have in your toolkit. I run a number of sites that make me an o...

Are internet marketers thinking too small?

Yes Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , they are. And it's truly sad.

Don't get me wrong - the internet is a wonderful tool to have in your toolkit. I run a number of sites that make me an ongoing income so I can't speak negatively about the internet.

I personally think that most of them have it ALL wrong though when it comes to building a long term, sustainable business.

Not all of them Cheap Chris Carson Jersey , as there are some great marketers online that quietly do offline marketing as well. But most "internet" marketers are putting themselves in danger.

Why?

Well - number 1 reason is your database. You've probably heard it a thousand times... "the gold is in the list" - which is true.

But, "the gold is in an email address" is NOT true.

There are some people making very good ines with online only marketing... but they think too small.

If they started putting 10-20% of their efforts (to start) into collecting offline names and addresses and sending THE EXACT SAME marketing messages to them in print - the proof shows they would get 5 - 10X the response.

This is based on my own numbers - based on any one of the big offline marketers that tests their same marketing online.

At the recent Dan KennedyBill Glazer Info Marketing Summit - Porter Stansbury revealed the dramatic differences between their online and offline response.

Dan Kennedy just wrote in his Perilous Times report "if you rely on any one media for more than 20% of your income Cheap Ugo Amadi Jersey , you have an unbalanced, poorly run Cheap Phil Haynes Jersey , exceptionally fragile and vulnerable business."(the internet is only one media channel if many others you can choose from - direct mail, radio [url=http://www.cheapseahawksjersey.com/gary-jennings Jr-jersey/]Cheap Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey[/url] , telemarketing, etc...)

Number 2: The Google boys are not stupid either.

The little games the online marketers are playing to beat the search engines - they work for a while then google catches them and they lose all their sites (and their income) - then they start all over again rebuilding their business... is that the way YOU want to run your business?The only reason people are making money with online only marketing is that there is almost zero cost to doing it online... but it will not stay that way.

When the costs to run your online marketing efforts are equal to the offline efforts - you will see a lot less of the junk in your mailbox and the quality of the content will be higher as well.

Number 3: People still love to hold paper in their hands and will sit down with a long copy sales letter or report and read it - much tougher to get people to do that from their computer screen (have you ever tried to read a 200 page ebook? Painful - but print it off - and it's much easier.)

For 2007 Cheap Cody Barton Jersey , start finding ways to collect physical addresses from your internet efforts. You will have doubled the number of ways you can communicate with your clients and prospects - and you WILL experience a dramatic boost to your responses and offers.

Article Tags: Internet Marketers

Affiliate Marketing On the Internet Know-How

Posted On : Jan-06-2011 | seen (231) times | Article Word Count : 510 |

Marketing is the core foundation for entrepreneurial success and regardless of the mode of marketing; the main goal is to consistently reach a wider customer base. Marketing is the core foundation for entrepreneurial success and regardless of the mode of marketing; the main goal is to consistently reach a wider customer base. Attracting customers like a bee to a flower can only be accomplished via utilizing smart marketing strategies. The internet plays a major role for businesses these days since it is a medium that attracts people in droves. Driving potential web traffic to your website becomes your prime concern with the plethora of business contemporaries that exist on the vast web-world. Amongst the various internet marketing strategies one of the most practiced and highly productive marketing techniques is affiliate marketing on the internet.

Affiliate marketing on the internet is brought about when an agreement occurs between the merchant and the affiliate marketer in an attempt to drive targeted traffic to the merchant鈥檚 website for monetary compensation. This can be done through various host sites that provide potential customers with useful information. More specifically, affiliate marketing on the internet is productively executed by providing informational hubs that relate to the niche market in the form of e-books Cheap D.K. Metcalf Jersey , sales letters, free promotional tips Cheap Marquise Blair Jersey , promotional banners, articles Cheap L.J. Collier Jersey , product or service reviews and so on. Af. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TevoDeam Forum Index // Your Daily Quarrels All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: